Blackhawk Ski Club members can renew membership and register for all programs beginning Wednesday, September 5th, 2012. Online registration is required for Blackhawk’s Pre, First and Second Flight, X-Ploration Team, and snowboarding lessons; online registration is strongly advised for ski jumping, BART and cross country programs. No membership packets will be mailed.
All memberships must be renewed and paid in full before you can register for any programs (i.e. ski lessons). Programs fill quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis. With more than 400 kids registering for classes and operating with volunteers, we are not able to make changes or issue refunds for Blackhawk memberships and programs.
New Members can join beginning September 5, 2012, with the exception of Unlimited Full Facility (Single or Family) memberships. Unlimited Full Facility (Single or Family) memberships will not be available to new members until September 26, 2012.
To renew your Blackhawk membership and register for programs and classes
starting September 5, 2012:
- Select “Member Login” at the top/right of any page.
- Select “Renewing Member”. Enter your name. Select your name from the search results list.
- Password – Your password will be the email address you had last year or a personalized one you created last year.
- Edit/add names, mailing information, phone, e-mails, etc. of family members to be included in the membership.
- Register for all of Blackhawk’s programs. Online registration required for Blackhawk’s Pre, First and Second Flight, X-Ploration Team and snowboarding lessons. Please select the specific family member to be enrolled in each program.
- Sorry, no changes or refunds will be issued for Blackhawk memberships and programs.
- Make a much appreciated, tax-deductible donation to Blackhawk Ski Club to benefit all our youth and disadvantaged youth programs.
- Pay by credit card (VISA or Mastercard only). Checks will not be accepted with online registration.
- Complete your registration. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Print out your membership badges (sent as pdf file in your confirmation email.) Carry them with you at Blackhawk.